• Egotistical, Love of power which is used to dominate.
• Lack of self-confidence – feels weak and inadequate so avoids responsibility. Anxious about speaking in public but often does it well.
• Covers up lack of confidence with haughty, boasting, domineering or bullying behaviour. Pleasant, ingratiating behaviour with authority figures.
• Lack of discipline and lack of commitment.
• Irritability on waking in the morning.
• Intellectual pursuits are preferred over energetic sporting activities.
• Nose blocks on lying down at night.
• Bloated and full of gas. Flatulent. Rumbling in the abdomen.
• Symptoms aggravated by flatulent food such as beans, onions, cabbage.
• Heartburn with sour belching. Constipation when travelling.
• Headache or other symptoms from missed meals.
• Preference for warm drinks. Craving for sweets.
• Changeable appetite – appetite either lost or increased by eating.
• Night-time hunger – may wake with hunger.
• Hair graying in patches or streaks, especially on the right side.
• Deep furrows or creases in forehead.
• Dryness of skin and mucous membranes.
• Cracked heels which start or are worse on the right.
• Promiscuity and lack of commitment. Premature ejaculation.
• Impotence with long-term partner but no problem with new partners.
• Waking unrefreshed.
• Waking with hunger.
• Liver problems or digestive disturbances. Bloating and rumbling.
• Anxious and lack of confidence but aggressive to non-dominant animals.
For acute and self-limiting complaints, take one pill or five drops of the remedy every 1 to 4 hours (1 hour for intense symptoms, 4 hours for milder ones). Once an improvement is noticed, stop dosing and repeat the remedy only if symptoms return. If there is no improvement at all by three doses, choose a different remedy or seek professional guidance.
Information contained in this article should not be taken as individual medical advice, nor is it intended as a substitute for consulting your medical practitioner and/or healthcare practitioner.
Be sure to consult a Licensed Homeopath before starting any new remedy protocol.