Remedy: Aethusa cynapium
Remedy spotlight: Aethusa cynapium
This homeopathic remedy is also known as garden hemlock. Patients needing this remedy feel as though everything is attacking them. There is a violent acute experience so they try to push things out. This remedy has a special affinity for the GI tract.
Main features include:
– A very big love of animals, devotes their life to animals
– Acute disorders with vomiting and diarrhoea and extreme prostration, especially in newborns, worse in the summer
– Vomiting causes weakness and stupor
– Hungry after vomiting
– Intolerance of milk
– Patient looks anxious, is restless and crying
– Eruptions on nose
– Very introverted, feels no one understands them, has strong emotions
– Brain fog, inability to think
– Swollen lymphatics
– Eruptions around joints
When learning homeopathic remedies by families, a student has access to many many remedies that can help their patients. Want to learn with us and become a competent and confident Homeopath? Give us a call!